Tuesday 10 May 2016

My Grandmother Needs Dental Implants

I have been taking care of my grandmother since she got sick a few years ago. Visit dental implants Cedar Park. I am the one who is responsible for making sure that all of her needs are met. This includes making sure that she gets to all of her appointments.

The last time she went to the dentist, she told her provider that she wants to get dental implants instead of getting traditional dentures. I guess she us worried that they will fall out or something. He told her that she can get them, but her insurance is only going to cover a fraction of the cost.

I have a decent amount in my savings, but I am not sure that I want to take a large amount of that and give it to my grandmother so she can protect her vanity. I will have to think about this for a while.

While I know that she would probably have done the same for me during many times of my life, this is a huge financial undertaking for someone that does not have a large income. I will let her know what I plan to do by the middle of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment